Real Estate Developers and Investors
Developers Of Superior Properties
COMVEST Properties, LLC is a commercial real estate development company. Together with its affiliate, Net Lease Developers, LLC, COMVEST developed shopping centers and single-tenant net leased properties.
COMVEST Properties was founded in 2003. In conjunction with Net Lease Developers and transactional development partners, COMVEST has established a lucrative development history and retail portfolio. Highlights include:
- Fee developer and project co-leasing on an $80 Million, 591,133 SF power center in Gulfport, Mississippi
- Preferred developer for Walgreens in Louisiana and Mississippi, developing over 115,200 SF at a total project cost of $31.45 Million
- Developed over 71,400 SF of retail single tenant and out parcel projects in Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia and Montana, at a total cost of over $17.55 Million
- Developed the United States’ first stand-alone Kay Jewelers in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Re-developed over 274,900 SF of neighborhood shopping centers and vacant big boxes in Mississippi and Georgia at a total cost of over $16.24 Million
- $2 Million renovation and historic preservation of a 12,538 SF landmark restaurant in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Owner and manager of over 163, 200 SF of retail shopping centers and out parcels in Mississippi, Florida and North Carolina
Using our extensive experience in corporate real estate and site selection, we instinctively approached opportunities from a tenant’s perspective, with focus on value creation and risk management. Combined with our in-house capabilities and strong relationships with national, regional and local retailers, this approach consistently delivered superior retail properties. Our tenants and clients have included Academy Sports & Outdoors, AT&T, Big Lots, Citi Trends, CVS, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar,Firehouse Subs, Game Stop, Hibbet Sports, Lowes Foods, McAlister’s Deli, Office Depot, Petco, Rack Room Shoes, Ruby Tuesday, Shoe Show, Shopko, Smoothie King, Stage, Starbucks, Tulane University, UPS Store, Verizon, Walgreens, Wendy’s and West Marine.
In 2018, COMVEST expanded its development opportunities with the formation of LifeCare Properties, LLC, focused on the development of upscale senior housing. Under the terms of a joint venture with Blake Management Group, LifeCare Properties will assist in the expansion of the resort-style Blake senior living brand nationwide.